Prince Mahesh Babu is currently cherishing the super success of his latest film Srimanthudu. The stupendous run of the movie is continuing in all areas and the overall collections have already crossed the 70 Crore mark.
In the meantime, the pre production activities for his next film, Brahmotsavam, are nearing completion and the first schedule will start from the 14th of September. Mahesh Babu will also join the unit on the same day and the shooting will continue non-stop for the next two months.
Srikanth Addala is the film’s director and PVP Cinema banner is producing it. Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads.
- Shriya marries her Russian boyfriend
- Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- Poll : What did you think of Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer?
- Vishwaroopam 2 completes censor
- Yet another Bollywood star in 2 States’ Telugu remake