In yet another instance of star kids’ silver screen debut, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s niece Jhanavi is all set to make her foray into Tollywood. The news has been revealed by Mahesh’s sister and Jhanavi’s mother Manjula herself.
It’s been reported already that Manjula is soon going to make her directorial debut with a romantic entertainer. Manjula felt that Jhanavi suits a child character which comes at a crucial stage of the narrative and decided to cast her.
This as-yet-untitled movie, featuring Sundeep Kishan and Premam beauty Sai Pallavi, will be bankrolled by senior producer Gemini Kiran.
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
- DJ’s latest US collections
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
Articles that might interest you