Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently busy shooting for a song for his upcoming film, Spyder, in Hyderabad. The unit will be shooting the song over ten days. Those who’re wondering why a song would take so many days, read on.
It is well-known that Spyder is being made as a true Telugu-Tamil bilingual. Apparently, Mahesh himself had insisted that the song is shot in both Telugu and Tamil versions for authenticity. Mahesh is eager to expand his market in Tamil Nadu, and it looks like he wouldn’t take anything for granted.
Spyder is being directed by AR Murugadoss and produced by Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad. Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady and Harris Jayaraj is the music composer.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you