It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu, director Koratala Siva and the producers at Mythri Movie Makers were issued summons by the Nampally Court after a novelist named Sarath Chandra moved the court alleging that Srimanthudu’s story was a copy of his 2012 novel, Chachentha Prema.
Mahesh, Koratala Siva and Mythri Movie Makers approached the High Court, requesting the court to grant stay on the summons issued by the lower court.
Yesterday, the High Court’s bench, after hearing the petitions filed by both the parties, issued a stay order much to the relief of Mahesh and everyone involved.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date