Senior director Jayanth C Paranjee had teamed up with several star heroes like Chiranjeevi, Balayya, Nagarjuna, Pawan, Mahesh and Prabhas in the past. The director has slowed down a little over the past few years.
Jayanth’s next movie, an intense cop drama titled Jayadev, starring debutants Ganta Ravi Teja and Malavika Raaj, is slated to hit the screens in the first week of June. On this occasion, Jayanth interacted with the media and opened up about his rapport with his Takkari Donga hero, Mahesh Babu.
Jayanth said that Mahesh, who’s also his neighbor apart from being a close friend, has been asking him to pen a love story for him since many days. But Jayanth said that he is wary of Mahesh’s fans’ reaction if he directs the Superstar in a love story now. The director said that he will wait for the right script to team up with Mahesh.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success