Mahesh Babu is a busy bee these days. Just within a day of getting back from Vietnam after shooting some key sequences of his new film, he is already in Chennai shooting for a new schedule of the same film.
As the film is being made in both Tamil and Telugu a lot of time is being taken. The first look of the film will be revealed soon and fans are quite eager to know the name of the film which has been kept under wraps from a long time.
Mahesh on his behalf, is shooting night and day for this film which is touted to be a social drama with the star hero playing a spy. Rakul Preet is the female lead and DSP scores music for this film.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you