Superatar Mahesh Babu’s ongoing action thriller, Spyder, is in the last leg of its shooting part. In his latest interview, the film’s director AR Murugadoss said that only 10 days of shoot and 2 songs are remaining to complete the production formalities.
Murugadoss also had a few good things to say about his hero, Mahesh. Calling the Superstar “a dedicated artiste”, Murugadoss said, “considering his experience and stardom, you will not believe how friendly and down-to-earth Mahesh is with everyone on the set”.
Spyder, starring Rakul as the film’s leading lady, is produced by Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad and is slated for a Dasara festive release.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many