Actress-filmmaker Manjula Ghattamaneni is going to make her directorial debut with a breezy romantic drama titled Manasuku Nachindi. The film is gearing up for release on February 16. The film’s theatrical trailer was unveiled by Manjula’s brother Superstar Mahesh Babu a few weeks ago.
At the film’s audio launch event, Manjula said that Mahesh couldn’t believe it when she told him about her aspiration of becoming a director. “Mahesh was shocked after watching the film’s songs and teasers and was very impressed with the film when he watched it while giving a voice-over,” Manjula said.
Manasuku Nachindi stars Sundeep Kishan and Amyra Dastur as the main leads and Tridha Choudhary will be seen in a crucial role. Gemini Kiran and Manjula’s husband Sanjay Swaroop are the film’s producers.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections