After tasting success in ‘Businessman’, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Kajal Aggarwal will be teaming up once again for Sukumar’s upcoming film. Shooting is going to start from the 23rd of this month and a song will be shot in this schedule. A massive set is being readied in Annapoorna Studios for this purpose and Prem Rakshit will be supervising the choreography for this number. Music has been composed by Devi Sri Prasad.
This movie is going to be produced on a lavish scale by 14 Reels Entertainment banner, the production house that produced Mahesh Babu’s ‘Dookudu’. The movie is expected to be a romantic entertainer with good doses of action and comedy.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars