Superstar Mahesh Babu seems to be in a mood to work at a faster pace for his next few films. His immediate project will be with director Murugadoss for a Telugu, Tamil bilingual and shooting is expected to start soon. Mahesh will be seen with a new look in this movie.
After this film, Mahesh Babu will reportedly work with director Koratala Siva. This film is expected to go to sets early next year and sources say that shooting will be wrapped up at a fast pace. The pre-production work for this movie is going to be very solid and this is expected to save time.
Mahesh Babu will then move on to Vamshi Paidipally’s film, which is currently in scripting stages.
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections