It is a known fact that Mahesh Babu will start filming for his next in the direction of Koratala Shiva in the year 2017. The latest news now is that the work on this film will kick start with the music sittings.
Music composer Devi Sri Prasad and Koratala Shiva will be heading to a peaceful foreign location to start composing for the film. Currently, the film has been titled Bharat Ane Nenu which has already created a huge curiosity among the audience.
D VV Danayya produces this big budget film which will have a top heroine as the female lead.
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?