After two consecutive debacles, Superstar Mahesh Babu teamed up with writer turned director Koratala Siva of ‘Mirchi’ fame for a family entertainer. Currently, the film’s shooting is going on and as per the latest buzz, the makers are planning to unveil the film’s first look on Ugadi.
After running into several rumours regarding the film’s title, lead actress and other important cast, the film’s unit is taking utmost care in seeing that no information regarding the film is leaked. Shruti Haasan pairs up with Mahesh for the first time.
Jagapathi Babu is roped in to play Mahesh’s father in the film. Devi Sri Prasad composes the music and the film is being produced by MythriMovie Makers.
- Sampoo’s kind gesture towards late comedian’s family
- Will Srikanth bounce back with Operation 2019?
- Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil, Malayalam versions’ release delayed
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next