We have an interesting update for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s fans. According to highly reliable sources, the Superstar has liked a line narrated by Vamshi Paidipally and the two of them will be working together very soon. Vamshi Paidipally is already developing the full fledged bound script for it and the movie will be produced by PVP.
Mahesh Babu was really excited after hearing this line and he also reportedly congratulated Paidipally for his superb handling of the film ‘Oopiri’. The director is currently taking a break in the US but he has already started working on this film.
It is being said that Mahesh and Vamshi Paidipally will be formally announcing this project after a few more meetings.
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
Articles that might interest you