We have an interesting update for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s fans. According to highly reliable sources, the Superstar has liked a line narrated by Vamshi Paidipally and the two of them will be working together very soon. Vamshi Paidipally is already developing the full fledged bound script for it and the movie will be produced by PVP.
Mahesh Babu was really excited after hearing this line and he also reportedly congratulated Paidipally for his superb handling of the film ‘Oopiri’. The director is currently taking a break in the US but he has already started working on this film.
It is being said that Mahesh and Vamshi Paidipally will be formally announcing this project after a few more meetings.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you