Lakshmi Manchu’s soon to be aired TV show, Memu Saitham, has been creating a huge buzz ever since stars like Rakul, Rana and Akhil took part in the promotional activities. Lakshmi has now pulled off a biggest coup by roping in none other than the two leading stars, Mahesh Babu and NTR.
Moved by Lakshmi’s initiative, Mahesh and NTR gave their nod to participate in the show’s promotional program, in which they both will be seen spending some time out on the streets with common people to collect funds.
While Mahesh and NTR’s gesture is highly appreciated, it also gives a rare opportunity for fans and common people to spend some quality time with them.
The money will be donated to the Hudhud affected Vizag city. It is well known that Telugu film stars came together and organised a huge event named Memu Saitham and raised funds towards Vizag’s rehabilitation in 2014.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date