Superstar Mahesh Babu has finally resumed shooting for his upcoming social drama, Bharath Ane Nenu. The film’s latest schedule began on the 14th. Expectations are quite high on this movie as Mahesh will be seen as a Chief Minister for the first time in his career.
Starting today, director Koratala Siva will be canning a few crucial scenes featuring Mahesh, the film’s leading lady Kiara Advani, Prakash Raj and other main cast. Scenes involving the CM chamber will be shot predominantly in this schedule, which will last until November 8.
DVV Danayya is bankrolling this high budget entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran is cranking the camera.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture