Superstar Mahesh Babu’s new flick with director Sukumar will be going to sets from April, most likely from the second week onwards. This movie will be produced by 14 Reels Entertainment, the prestigious banner that gave Mahesh Babu the biggest hit in his career in the form of ‘Dookudu’.
Discussions are reportedly at an advanced stage over the choice of heroine and an official decision is expected soon. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this film and the movie is expected to be a romantic entertainer.
- Telugu beauty’s weight loss regimen yields positive results
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 10-12-2017
- NPS’ Goa schedule nears completion
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- Low key releases this week