Superstar Mahesh Babu’s new flick with director Sukumar will be going to sets from April, most likely from the second week onwards. This movie will be produced by 14 Reels Entertainment, the prestigious banner that gave Mahesh Babu the biggest hit in his career in the form of ‘Dookudu’.
Discussions are reportedly at an advanced stage over the choice of heroine and an official decision is expected soon. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this film and the movie is expected to be a romantic entertainer.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed