We see Mahesh tweeting only for the promotion of his films. Unlike other stars who are usually active on twitter, Mahesh uses the social platform only when his movies are close to release.
Mahesh resorted to twitter to thank his fans for the response the teaser of Aagadu got. “Aagadu’s trailor gets a phenomenal response.thanks to the entire team of 14 reels and my dear director sreenu vaitla..a big thankyou to all of my fans ..love you guys as always:)”, said Mahesh on twitter.
As this movie gears up for release, we will see more of Mahesh on social platforms. Lets hope Mahesh scores a huge hit with Aagadu!
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you