Superstar Mahesh Babu will be the chief guest at the Nandini Nursing Home’s audio launch event which will take place on September 27th in Hyderabad. The film stars senior actor Naresh’s son Nawin Vijay Krishna, who will be making his debut with this movie.
Yesterday, Superstar Krishna unveiled the first look poster of Nandini Nursing Home. With the tagline “Ikkada Antha Kshemam”, the movie promises to be a fun-filled romantic entertainer. Currently, the dubbing work is underway and the makers are planning to release the movie in October.
The film has Nithya and Shravya as the leading ladies and it has been directed by PV Giri and produced jointly by Bikshamaiah and Radha Kishore.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans