It is a known fact that Mahesh Babu took a small break from the shoot as a special set was being constructed for Bharath Ane Nenu’s shoot. The latest we hear is that Mahesh is back in town and will start shooting from the 15th of this month.
Bharath Ane Nenu is a crucial film for Mahesh as it is coming after Spyder’s disaster outing. Mahesh plays a chief minister in the film and Kiara is the female lead.
The shooting will go on nonstop from now on as the makers are planning to release the film by summer 2018.
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next