The unit of Superstar Mahesh Babu and star Tamil director AR Murugadoss’ high budget action thriller have been busy shooting at various locations in Hyderabad from the first week of January. This film is said to be the most expensive project in Mahesh’s career.
The latest update on this much-awaited project is that the Hyderabad schedule will be wrapped up by 29th January. The unit will further shoot in Mumbai and Bangkok and wrap up the entire shooting by February end.
Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s leading lady. Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad are jointly producing this movie.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you