Known for his special appearances and crucial roles in films like Nani, Ye Maaya Chesave, Orange and Businessman etc, actor-producer Sanjay Swaroop, brother-in-law of Superstar Mahesh Babu, has taken a break from acting after his last film, Antha Scene Ledu, in 2014.
According to the latest updates, Sanjay Swaroop will make his comeback to acting with young hero Vijay Devarakonda’s upcoming film Arjun Reddy. Apparently, Sanjay will be paying a crucial role in the film.
This urban love story will be directed by debutant Sandeep Vanga and the regular shooting will kick-start from the 20th of this month.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you