Known for his special appearances and crucial roles in films like Nani, Ye Maaya Chesave, Orange and Businessman etc, actor-producer Sanjay Swaroop, brother-in-law of Superstar Mahesh Babu, has taken a break from acting after his last film, Antha Scene Ledu, in 2014.
According to the latest updates, Sanjay Swaroop will make his comeback to acting with young hero Vijay Devarakonda’s upcoming film Arjun Reddy. Apparently, Sanjay will be paying a crucial role in the film.
This urban love story will be directed by debutant Sandeep Vanga and the regular shooting will kick-start from the 20th of this month.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you