Known for his special appearances and crucial roles in films like Nani, Ye Maaya Chesave, Orange and Businessman etc, actor-producer Sanjay Swaroop, brother-in-law of Superstar Mahesh Babu, has taken a break from acting after his last film, Antha Scene Ledu, in 2014.
According to the latest updates, Sanjay Swaroop will make his comeback to acting with young hero Vijay Devarakonda’s upcoming film Arjun Reddy. Apparently, Sanjay will be paying a crucial role in the film.
This urban love story will be directed by debutant Sandeep Vanga and the regular shooting will kick-start from the 20th of this month.
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry