Popular young music composer GV Prakash Kumar successfully turned hero with Darling, an official remake of Prema Katha Chitram. The actor-composer’s second film, Trisha Leda Nayanthara, became a decent success even in Telugu. Now, the talented youngster is ready with his next film, directed by Sam Anton.
Titled Enakku Innoru Per Irukku, this action comedy also stars Telugu actress Hasika, popularly known as Anandhi in Tamil. The first look poster of this film will be unveiled tomorrow at 5 pm by star Tamil director AR Murugadoss, who will soon be helming Mahesh Babu’s next film.
Apparently, the makers are also planning to release the film in Telugu and approached Murugadoss to do the honors, since he commands a decent following in both Telugu and Tamil film industries.
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
- Yuddham Sharanam progresses at Nagarjuna Sagar
- Reason why Bunny cancelled his US trip
- Michael Jackson’s biopic with Allu Arjun
- Samantha Is Fun To Work With : Sivakarthikeyan
Articles that might interest you