Leggy lass Kriti Sanon first made her silver screen debut in Tollywood with Mahesh Babu’s 1 Nenokkadine a couple of years ago. After her maiden film, Kriti acted in only one Telugu movie, Chay’s Dohchay.
Revealing the reason why she isn’t seen in Tollywood again in her latest interview, Kriti said that she is not getting any exciting scripts from Telugu directors to make her comeback to Tollywood. Kriti also said she would love to play a negative character.
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja