Leggy lass Kriti Sanon first made her silver screen debut in Tollywood with Mahesh Babu’s 1 Nenokkadine a couple of years ago. After her maiden film, Kriti acted in only one Telugu movie, Chay’s Dohchay.
Revealing the reason why she isn’t seen in Tollywood again in her latest interview, Kriti said that she is not getting any exciting scripts from Telugu directors to make her comeback to Tollywood. Kriti also said she would love to play a negative character.
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India