The first schedule of Prince Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Brahmotsavam was wrapped up a few days ago. A family song featuring the principal cast was canned in this schedule and sources close to us reveal that a mammoth 3.5 crores was spent to shoot this lavish number.
Reports further reveal that Mahesh Babu will be be introduced through this song in the film. Touted to be an out and out family entertainer, the film is being directed by SVSC fame Srikanth Addala. Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads.
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
Articles that might interest you