The first schedule of Prince Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Brahmotsavam was wrapped up a few days ago. A family song featuring the principal cast was canned in this schedule and sources close to us reveal that a mammoth 3.5 crores was spent to shoot this lavish number.
Reports further reveal that Mahesh Babu will be be introduced through this song in the film. Touted to be an out and out family entertainer, the film is being directed by SVSC fame Srikanth Addala. Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you