Mahesh babu’s next film in the direction of Koratala Siva has been making steady progress. After 10 days of hectic shoot at Ramoji Film City, which included the shoot of Mahesh’s introduction song, the unit will be taking a short break of one week. The 3rd schedule will commence from the 28th of this month.
This yet to be untitled film has Shruthi Haasan playing the leading lady opposite Mahesh Babu. Other prominent actors like Jagapathi Babu, Rajendra Prasad and Sampath Raj also star in crucial roles. Devi Sri Prasad will be scoring the music.
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
Articles that might interest you