We have already reported that the family entertainer Brahmotsavam is creating some superb buzz even before its release. The film which has done some unprecedented pre-release business is once again in news.
Latest update reveals that Zee Telugu has bought the satellite rights of the film for a whopping 11.5 crores. Currently, the film is in its last leg of shoot. Brahmostsavam is being made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha are the female leads. PVP Cinema is producing this film and Mickey J Meyer is the music director.
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
Articles that might interest you