We have already reported that the family entertainer Brahmotsavam is creating some superb buzz even before its release. The film which has done some unprecedented pre-release business is once again in news.
Latest update reveals that Zee Telugu has bought the satellite rights of the film for a whopping 11.5 crores. Currently, the film is in its last leg of shoot. Brahmostsavam is being made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha are the female leads. PVP Cinema is producing this film and Mickey J Meyer is the music director.
- Jai Simha, Gang & Rangula Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Agnyaathavaasi’s week 1 Krishna & Guntur collections
- MLA locks its release date?
- Padmaavat’s makers move the Supreme Court against ban
- Slight delay in Sye Raa’s next schedule