We have already reported that the family entertainer Brahmotsavam is creating some superb buzz even before its release. The film which has done some unprecedented pre-release business is once again in news.
Latest update reveals that Zee Telugu has bought the satellite rights of the film for a whopping 11.5 crores. Currently, the film is in its last leg of shoot. Brahmostsavam is being made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha are the female leads. PVP Cinema is producing this film and Mickey J Meyer is the music director.
- Nani paid big bucks for Bigg Boss
- YSR biopic gets interesting title
- Charan came with an open mind-Sukumar
- No truth in Shekhar Kammula’s next
- Na Peru Surya’s promotions from April 1st