The shooting of Mahesh Babu’s next is going on in full swing currently and the latest update reveals that a part of the film will be shot in Hong Kong. Some stylish action episodes are being planned which will be shot in the famous city.
Some renowned fight masters have been roped in for these action episodes which will be choreographed on a huge budget. Before this, the unit will move to Chennai to wrap a brief schedule there.
Directed by Muragadoos, this film is yet to announce its official title. Harris Jayraj composes its music and Tagore Madhu is the producer.
- Baahubali starts with a bang in Krishna region
- Baahubali opens to record Nizam collections
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
Articles that might interest you