Superstar Mahesh Babu has been busy shooting for his next film in the direction of Koratala Siva. The film’s unit has been shooting in the scenic locales of Pollachi in Tamil Nadu for quite some time now. As per the latest reports, the unit is currently canning a fight sequence under fight master Anal Arasu’s supervision.
After the pollachi schedule, the unit will move to Palani on Saturday to can several crucial scenes and with this, the unit will return to Hyderabad on 3rd March. Tentatively titled ‘Srimanthudu’, the film is a wholesome family entertainer and features an ensemble cast comprising of Rajendra Prasad, Jagapati Babu, Sukanya etc in important roles.
Shruti Haasan is paired up with Mahesh Babu and Devi Sri Prasad composes the music. Mythri Movies produces this big budget entertainer.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you