Promotions is one of the most important aspects for a film’s success. And here’s Superstar Mahesh Babu, who is setting the bar high for film promotions. Mahesh interacted with the Tamil media in Chennai today afternoon and then headed to Bengaluru to interact with the Kannada press as part of Spyder’s promotions this evening.
Spyder is releasing in a record number of screens across Karnataka and Mahesh’s presence in the IT city just a few days ahead of the film’s release will surely boost up the collections in the opening weekend. On the other hand, Spyder marks Mahesh’s debut in Kollywood, and the buzz has been quite high in Tamil Nadu, thanks to his whirlwind promotions along with Spyder’s core team.
Apart from Chennai and Bengaluru, Mahesh has already met the Hyderabad press recently. The stage is all set for a huge opening for Spyder this Friday.
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next