The promotions of Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam are on full swing and day after day, the team has been revealing some interesting content. If you closely observe all the trailers, songs and posters Mahesh is mostly seen in simple t-shirts and denims.
Reports suggest that the makers decided to give him a simple yet rich look which will go well with all sections of the audience. Mahesh plays a rich man in the film and will be seen in some stylish designer costumes though out the film which will make Mahesh look even younger.
Being so simple and affordable, these costumes have become hugely popular among the youth and are available all over the market. Directed by Srikanth Addala, this film is produced by PVP Cinema.
- Vishal Has No Plans To Get Married Until
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer reaches a magical figure
- NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa’s Release Date Announced!
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
Articles that might interest you