The promotions of Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam are on full swing and day after day, the team has been revealing some interesting content. If you closely observe all the trailers, songs and posters Mahesh is mostly seen in simple t-shirts and denims.
Reports suggest that the makers decided to give him a simple yet rich look which will go well with all sections of the audience. Mahesh plays a rich man in the film and will be seen in some stylish designer costumes though out the film which will make Mahesh look even younger.
Being so simple and affordable, these costumes have become hugely popular among the youth and are available all over the market. Directed by Srikanth Addala, this film is produced by PVP Cinema.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you