Whenever a small hero gives back to back hits, his stardom increases by multiple times. This has a direct effect on the dynamics of his films too. The superstardom of Nani has changed many things in his career.
Various distributors are making a beeline to buy his films and the makers of Majnu are the latest ones to benefit from this. The news is that the satellite rights of Majnu have been sold for 4 crores to a leading channel.
This is a huge price for any Nani film and by selling the film for prices like this, the makers are already safe halfway. The price with which the films are sold shows the popularity of the actor and Nani is right on top in this regard.
Virinchi Varma directs this film which has Nani playing a lover boy. The expectations are pretty good and trade pundits are considering this project as a minimum guarantee one.
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections