Young hero Naga Chaitanya is currently busy with his next film, Majnu. This romantic entertainer has recently wrapped up its Vizag schedule in which a song featuring Chaitanya and Shruthi Hasan was shot.
The team of Majnu took some much needed break after the schedule. As per the latest update, the makers are in a hunt for locales in Rajahmundry for the upcoming schedule which will kick start by the end of December.
Majnu is the remake of the Malayalam blockbuster hit, Premam. Naga Chaitanya will be seen in three different shades in this heart touching film which is directed by Chandoo Mondeti of Karthikeya fame.
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting