It is well known that the first schedule of Majnu, the Naga Chaitanya and Shruti Haasan starrer romantic drama, kickstarted on the 3rd of December in Vizag. The film’s unit shot several crucial college scenes featuring Chay, Shruti and others. Even a song was shot over the last couple of days.
Finally, the Vizag schedule has come to an end today and the unit will return to Hyderabad to commence the next schedule, which will take off in a few days. Anupama Parameshwaran will be seen reprising her role from the Malayalam original, Premam. The makers are still on a lookout for the third heroine.
Chandoo Mondeti is directing Majnu and Naga Vamshee is producing it. Rajesh and Gopi Sundar will compose music for the film.
- Jai Lava Kusa’s latest US collections
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
Articles that might interest you