Here comes the most disappointing news for all the fans of Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar. The maverick duo’s highly-anticipated visual extravaganza, 2.0, has been postponed to January 25, 2018.
Making the news official, one of the film’s producers Raju Mahalingam said that the delay in the film’s release is to achieve ‘world class standards in VFX’. Earlier, 2.0 was slated to hit the screens for Diwali this year.
This high budget sci-fi thriller also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in prominent roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music director.
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
- Spyder gets a new release date
- Baahubali producer tweets amid leakage rumors
- Saaho makers take evasive action
- Special shows planned for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you