Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest film, Katamarayudu, kick-started its shooting in Hyderabad yesterday. Pawan will join the unit from the 24th of this month. The film has Shruti Haasan as its heroine and Ali, Rao Ramesh, Abhimanyu Singh and others play important roles.
Initially, noted Tamil cinematographer Soundarrajan, who shot Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, was roped in to crank the camera for Katamarayudu. However, Soundarrajan backed out after the movie’s shooting got delayed.
The makers then replaced him with Prasad Murella, who had earlier shot Pawan’s Atharintiki Dharedi.
- Interesting speculation on Pawan and Sye Raa
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway