Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest film, Katamarayudu, kick-started its shooting in Hyderabad yesterday. Pawan will join the unit from the 24th of this month. The film has Shruti Haasan as its heroine and Ali, Rao Ramesh, Abhimanyu Singh and others play important roles.
Initially, noted Tamil cinematographer Soundarrajan, who shot Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, was roped in to crank the camera for Katamarayudu. However, Soundarrajan backed out after the movie’s shooting got delayed.
The makers then replaced him with Prasad Murella, who had earlier shot Pawan’s Atharintiki Dharedi.
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
Articles that might interest you