Since the last one week, senior hero Srikanth-starrer Mental Police has been in the wrong news for allegedly hurting the sentiments of the police department with its controversial title and trailer. Even though the makers and Srikanth himself stated that their film will not demean the department in any manner, the Police Officer’s Welfare Association is in no mood to budge and it even sent notices to the film’s core team.
Yesterday, Srikanth announced in a press meet that the film will be screened for the police officers and their families for free and even vowed to make all the corrections suggested by the department heads. Srikanth once again reiterated that he has immense respect towards the police department and went on to rate the policemen above god.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you