Released in July last year, India’s biggest motion picture Baahubali The Beginning ended up being the country’s biggest box-office success. Amid the recent national award honour, the film’s second part’s shooting is underway at the moment.
In his latest interview, one of Baahubali’s producers Shobu revealed that they are planning to build Baahubali as a brand for the future. Already, the world of Baahubali will soon be available in the form of comic strips. Now, the makers are delving deep into the novelization of the story around Baahubali, exploring different back stories.
The producer also stated that the English version will be out by this year end or early next year, followed by translations into various Indian regional languages. Furthermore, Shobu revealed that Baahubali will be made as an animation TV series and a live action television show, similar to Game of Thrones.
- Sumanth’s next gets a release date
- Saptagiri LLB gets a release date
- Young hero finalized for Vinayak’s next?
- Interview : Nivetha Pethuraj – Mental Madhilo’s success will bring me more offers
- Jagapathi Babu ‘adopts’ a small film