Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much anticipated 100th film has been in discussions for quite some time now. The suspense surrounding the film will be revealed on the auspicious day of Ugadi when the film will be launched formally in Amaravati.
Earlier, there were reports that Gautamiputra Satakarni was chosen as the film’s title as the film is based on the life and times of the great Satavahana ruler. However, a new title named Yodhudu started doing the rounds until now. But the latest reports reveal that the makers of the film have only registered Gautamiputra Satakarni at the Film Chamber, making way for speculation that this will be the film’s title eventually.
Krish is currently busy scouting the locations and Balakrishna is grooming himself for his role. Krish’s friend and longtime collaborator Rajeev Reddy will produce this landmark project under his First Frame Entertainment banner.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend