PVP Cinema’s latest hit, the Nagarjuna and Karthi-starrer Oopiri, is still continuing its decent run at the box-office despite the release of noted films like Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Police and ERAR. The film is into its fourth week and the promotional interviews have come to an end.
Now, to keep the buzz alive for the film, the makers have recently released several deleted scenes and the Belgrade car chase making videos which are giving a few more insights about the way the makers envisaged the film before the release.
These videos are surely helping in keeping the fans engaged, while the film is slowly marching towards the 50 crore club.
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy
- Talented lady comedian gets serious
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017