PVP Cinema’s latest hit, the Nagarjuna and Karthi-starrer Oopiri, is still continuing its decent run at the box-office despite the release of noted films like Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Police and ERAR. The film is into its fourth week and the promotional interviews have come to an end.
Now, to keep the buzz alive for the film, the makers have recently released several deleted scenes and the Belgrade car chase making videos which are giving a few more insights about the way the makers envisaged the film before the release.
These videos are surely helping in keeping the fans engaged, while the film is slowly marching towards the 50 crore club.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you