Talebted actress, Anu Emanuel makes her debut with the Nani starter Majnu which released all over today. Looks like the Malayali beauty has taken a liking towards Tollywood and is keen on doing more films here.
Speaking to a leading channel, Anu said that she loved working in Tollywood and is looking forward to a long innings here. Anu plays the lead role in the film and her chemistry with Nani has been appreciated all over.
Even though she is a known face in Kerala Anu feels that she is getting some good offers here and is looking to make the most of it. For now, she has a winner in her hands in the form of Majnu and she can be quite happy about it.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you