Talebted actress, Anu Emanuel makes her debut with the Nani starter Majnu which released all over today. Looks like the Malayali beauty has taken a liking towards Tollywood and is keen on doing more films here.
Speaking to a leading channel, Anu said that she loved working in Tollywood and is looking forward to a long innings here. Anu plays the lead role in the film and her chemistry with Nani has been appreciated all over.
Even though she is a known face in Kerala Anu feels that she is getting some good offers here and is looking to make the most of it. For now, she has a winner in her hands in the form of Majnu and she can be quite happy about it.
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
Articles that might interest you