A new controversy has rocked Malayalam film industry. Ever since Parvathy called out the sexism in Mammooty’s film Kasaba at an open forum recently in Kerala, the actress is being incessantly trolled on social media by the actor’s fans.
Several fans have remarked that everything that Parvathy said was a mere publicity stunt, and they began posting images of Parvathy smoking hookah and made other cheap remarks to malign her image. However, Parvathy is putting up a strong fight and not succumbing to all the hatred that she has been facing.
Now, several other journalists, who have come out in support of Parvathy, urged the leading stars of Malayalam cinema to stop their fans from abusing others. Now it remains to be seen how this controversy comes to an end.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej