It’s bad news for Malayalam star Dileep as his fresh plea for bail has been rejected once again by the high court in Kerala. After hearing both the parties the court decided that the investigation is yet to be completed and hence Dileep should not be granted bail.
The court during its statement said that this is the first case in India where the amount was paid to only sexually assault a top celeb. The phone with which all this was recorded has been missing and the case is still not over yet.
If one can remember, a top Malayalam actress was kidnapped and molested in her car and was thrown out leading to injuries. Some top names have been involved and for now, actor Dileep is set to spend some more time in the jail.
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth