It’s bad news for Malayalam star Dileep as his fresh plea for bail has been rejected once again by the high court in Kerala. After hearing both the parties the court decided that the investigation is yet to be completed and hence Dileep should not be granted bail.
The court during its statement said that this is the first case in India where the amount was paid to only sexually assault a top celeb. The phone with which all this was recorded has been missing and the case is still not over yet.
If one can remember, a top Malayalam actress was kidnapped and molested in her car and was thrown out leading to injuries. Some top names have been involved and for now, actor Dileep is set to spend some more time in the jail.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?