Young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran, who had a phenomenal debut with the Malayali industry hit Premam, is all set to recreate the same magic for herself with three big banner films back-to-back. We already reported that Anupama will make her Telugu debut with Trivikram’s upcoming film with Nithiin and Samantha, ‘A..Aa’,
Anupama follows it up with Naga Chaitanya’s Premam, a remake of her debut film, in Chandoo Mondeti’s direction. As per the latest reports, Anupama has already signed her third film, the soon to be launched Ravi Teja-Venu Sriram project in Dil Raju’s production.
Very rarely do young starlets get such successive opportunities, and let us wish that Anupama makes the best use of these high profile offers.
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel