Young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran, who had a phenomenal debut with the Malayali industry hit Premam, is all set to recreate the same magic for herself with three big banner films back-to-back. We already reported that Anupama will make her Telugu debut with Trivikram’s upcoming film with Nithiin and Samantha, ‘A..Aa’,
Anupama follows it up with Naga Chaitanya’s Premam, a remake of her debut film, in Chandoo Mondeti’s direction. As per the latest reports, Anupama has already signed her third film, the soon to be launched Ravi Teja-Venu Sriram project in Dil Raju’s production.
Very rarely do young starlets get such successive opportunities, and let us wish that Anupama makes the best use of these high profile offers.
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch