Here’s a sensational update on the highly-anticipated biopic based on the life of legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, Mahanati. The makers of this prestigious project have roped in Malayali heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan to reprise Gemini Ganesan’s role in the movie.
Mahanati features happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh as Savithri, while Samantha will be seen in a crucial role of a journalist. The makers are still in talks with a few actors for NTR and ANR’s roles.
The regular shooting will commence as soon as the casting is in place. Vyjayanthi Movies and Swapna Cinema banners are jointly producing this film and young filmmaker Nag Ashwin will be directing it.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release