Here’s a sensational update on the highly-anticipated biopic based on the life of legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, Mahanati. The makers of this prestigious project have roped in Malayali heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan to reprise Gemini Ganesan’s role in the movie.
Mahanati features happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh as Savithri, while Samantha will be seen in a crucial role of a journalist. The makers are still in talks with a few actors for NTR and ANR’s roles.
The regular shooting will commence as soon as the casting is in place. Vyjayanthi Movies and Swapna Cinema banners are jointly producing this film and young filmmaker Nag Ashwin will be directing it.
- Senior heroine’s son set for silver screen debut
- Hello’s action making video reiterates Nagarjuna’s words
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser to be out soon
- Happening beauty’s 2-film deal with star producer?