After having a successful run at the boxoffice in Telugu, the Sharwanand and Nitya Menen starrer ‘Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju’ is now gearing up to release in Tamil as ‘Nee Naan Naam’. Sharwanand scored hits in Tamil with Journey and Gamyam’s Tamil versions, while Nitya Menen is highly popular in Tamil for her films like ‘180’ and ‘Veppam’.
Produced by senior filmmaker KS Rama Rao under his Creative Commercials banner, ‘Malli Malli Idi Rani Raju’ was highly appreciated by critics and audiences alike for its sensitive portrayal of love and human emotions. Kranthi Madhav directed the film for which Sai Madhav Burra wrote praiseworthy dialogues.
Craze for this dubbed version is quite high among the Tamil audience and trade circles. The Tamil version of this film may be released in March.
- Drug scandal: Puri gives clean chit to Charmme
- Rana thanks fans on his TV debut’s success
- YVS Chowdary ready with his next
- Popular entertainment channel bags crazy upcoming films
- Boyapati returns to his forte with JJN’s action-packed teaser
Articles that might interest you