The team of “Malupu” is on cloud nine after bagging success in Tollywood. Recently, the team celebrated the film’s success at a gathering and now a special screening was arranged for all the film makers in Telugu film industry.
T-Town film makers VV Vinayak, Sekhar Kammula, A. Kodandarami Reddy, S Gopal Reddy, JK Bharavi, Dasaradh and others attended the screening. Film’s lead actor Aadhi, director Sathya Prabhas and producer Ravi Raja Pinisetty were also seen at the event.
Aadhi starrer “Malupu” is a dubbed version of Tamil action thriller “Yagavarayinum Naa Kaakka”. Directed by Aadhi’s brother Sathya Prabhas, the film stars Nikki Galrani in a romantic lead role in the movie.
Ever since, the film opened in theatres, the film bagged good reviews and is riding high at the box office.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked