It is a known fact that Mohan Babu and Allari Naresh are going to come together for a film tilted Alludu Kanchu Mama Manchu. The latest update is that the makers are planning to release the film on the 25th December as Christmas special.
Srinivas Reddy of Damarukam fame directs this project which is being wrapped up on a brisk pace. This is the first time that Allari Naresh will share screen space with the legendary actor. Ramya Krishna and Meena play important roles in this comedy caper.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you