It is a known fact that Mohan Babu and Allari Naresh are going to come together for a film tilted Alludu Kanchu Mama Manchu. The latest update is that the makers are planning to release the film on the 25th December as Christmas special.
Srinivas Reddy of Damarukam fame directs this project which is being wrapped up on a brisk pace. This is the first time that Allari Naresh will share screen space with the legendary actor. Ramya Krishna and Meena play important roles in this comedy caper.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty