Malayalam superstar Mammootty’s action thriller will release this Friday in Andhra Pradesh. The movie has been titled ‘Sri Perambudur’ and it is the dubbed version of the 2007 Malayalam film ‘Mission 90 Days’.
The film is based on the Rajiv Gandhi Assassination episode and the film reportedly has a number of thrilling action sequences. Major Ravi has directed the film and it was received well in Malayalam. Some changes have been made to the film, to give it Telugu nativity.
Sheikh Muhammad is producing the dubbed version of this film and Veerayya Chowdhary is acting as the presenter. It has been quite a while since Mammootty’s film released in Andhra Pradesh so it will be interesting to see how this film will fare.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Sundeep Kishan pins hopes on C/O Surya
- Oxygen gets postponed yet again
- Venky-Teja’s next is a multi-starrer
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system