A 28-year-old construction worker named Shaikh Shadul from Siddipet, Medak, died in a movie theater while watching the matinee show of Allari Naresh’s latest release, a horror comedy titled Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam, sitting in the front row yesterday.
During the interval, fellow audiences reportedly noticed Shadul not moving and after their efforts to wake him up went in vain, they immediately alerted the theater management who in turn informed the police.
Family members staged a huge protest demanding compensation and the theater management had promised them to take the matter to the film’s distributors and producer’s notice.
- Mahanati’s audio launch gets a date
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China