In a surprising incident, a man named Kandaswamy from Chennai filed a complaint with the city police requesting them to ‘rescue’ Super Star Rajinikanth from the clutches of Tamil film producers and admit him into an old-age home for his ‘safety’.
In his complaint, Kandaswamy said that he paid Rs. 1,200 for a ticket to watch Kabali on the opening day. He further alleged that both Rajini and director Pa Ranjith had cheated him with false promises.
“I was deeply distressed by 66-year-old Rajini doing stunts. It was a torture for me to watch those fights. Since Tamil Nadu government is implementing several welfare measures for the senior citizens, I request the Government to rescue Rajini from the clutches of Tamil film producers and join him in an old-age home,” Kandaswamy requested.
- Surbhi’s makeover pleasantly surprises her crew
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Balayya’s positive comments on Garuda Vega