In a surprising incident, a man named Kandaswamy from Chennai filed a complaint with the city police requesting them to ‘rescue’ Super Star Rajinikanth from the clutches of Tamil film producers and admit him into an old-age home for his ‘safety’.
In his complaint, Kandaswamy said that he paid Rs. 1,200 for a ticket to watch Kabali on the opening day. He further alleged that both Rajini and director Pa Ranjith had cheated him with false promises.
“I was deeply distressed by 66-year-old Rajini doing stunts. It was a torture for me to watch those fights. Since Tamil Nadu government is implementing several welfare measures for the senior citizens, I request the Government to rescue Rajini from the clutches of Tamil film producers and join him in an old-age home,” Kandaswamy requested.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you